Friday, February 5, 2010

Were you born in February of 1962?

If you were born in February of 1962 you, like myself, were born during a Stellium. This means that you have at least 3 planets that are in your sign at the time of your birth. However this time period in February of '62 is more elaborate and I myself have 7 planets all in Aquarius at the time of my birth. What does it mean exactly?? I am not sure, yet, but I do know that we are the movers and shakers and as the world turns these days it needs some moving and shaking and I believe this is our call to duty.

Anyone who wants to ad to this blog is more than welcome to do so. IF you are a fellow Aquatell (Aquarius/Stellium) make yourself known. If you have any ideas, suggestions or any innovating ideas (we are full of them) please do not be shy.

Also I want to wish all of you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! !
I don't know about you guys but I feel like a kid again for some reason. Like the world is new and I can change it for the better. I do have a strong "I can take on the world" attitude. How about you??

1 comment:

  1. And PLease check out this link. It will bring you to a place where there are many others who are just like us. They want and need to hear from you.

    http://aquariandigest.blogspot.com/2006/02/1962-stellium-in-aquarius-initial.html

    ReplyDelete